The Perfect Atmosphere . . .
- Most cost-efficient marketing expense you’ll spend all year.
- Show draws from highest per capita income region on the east coast.
- 5 year average attendance over 41,200.
- Strictly a cold weather, selling show before the warmer riding season begins.
No Beer, No Bands, No Poker Runs, No Stunt Shows and No Midget Wrestling.
- Always adding fresh, new feature areas…like Travel, Touring & Adventure, Motorcycle Aftermarket Upgrades, Vintage Bike Clubs and the Hottest, Most Unique and Special Interest Bike Display Areas.
The Perfect Time . . .
- Best winter dates…one week after the 2018 Superbowl LII, Feb. 4 in Minneapolis, MN …Three weeks before Daytona Bike Week…Cabin Fever…OK you get it…Dates don’t get any better than the Timonium Motorcycle Show’s…Feb. 9, 10 & 11, 2018.
- 2-Day Move-in, non-union hall, Free electric, Free parking for Exhibitor cars, trucks and trailers, Fastest & Easiest Move-in and Move-out and most reasonable exhibit rates in the Retail Show Industry.
The Perfect Place . . .
- The Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium – Location! Location! Location!
The 201,500 sq. ft. exhibition facility strategically located just one mile North of the junction of two of Maryland’s largest interstates…I-695 (Baltimore Beltway) and I-83 (York/Harrisburg Expressway). It is without question the most convenient show location in the Mid-Atlantic region. The Fairgrounds is directly accessible from the District of Columbia, Southern Pennsylvania, Northern Virginia, Southern New Jersey, and Delaware…all without leaving major interstates.